Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

Marly has decided she does not like wet weather. Since I'm not too fond of water falling from the sky, we are exploring some fun indoor activities. Marley's favorite is her puzzle. It took her a while to figure out how to get the treats out of the puzzle.

"How do I get the treat out? Do I lick the toy?"


"Ah, you move the wooden pegs and the there are lots of treats!"



I've started to fill only 3 pegs with treats, however she doesn't believe me and will still lift all the pegs in order to verify there are no hidden treats.

I'm going to have to start looking at some of the other puzzles.

1 comment:

dogzoomies said...

The Nina Ottoson puzzles are really awesome! They make sturdy plastic versions of several of them - which work out better for my bigger droolier dogs! The Dog Brick is one to look at for sure.