Monday, March 9, 2009

Hide a squirrel

Marley got a new toy this weekend. She loves the little squirrels and she likes to stick her head in the log, however I'm not sure she's gotten the concept yet. She'll remove one squirrel and she runs around shaking the squirrel to death and them she'll bring it to me to toss. She then shakes and repeats. I decided to try adding some treats to the log to entice Marley to remove the squirrels.

Treat for me?

If I roll the log the treats should fall out...

Maybe if I shove my face into the log...

I think I have it...if only these squirrels weren't in the way

I win! I showed those squirrels who is in charge!


I won...must take nap...

2 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

One of the first toys Mum gave me was the Intellibone - at first I didn't know what to do with it either, but then.....aha!!! Light switch! Mum loves watching me and Gracie learn, makes her smile :)

Ms. Wagner said...

Too cute! Nope, not spoiled at all. . .