|"Now is a good time for a walk"|
Top 5 reasons I celebrate my shelter dog:
- Parks are no longer the domain of families and kids, I've developed a greater appreciation for the use of parks and green spaces.
- My neighbors all know us and stop to chat, which provides us a greater sense of community.
- Nothing beats playing soccer in the rain with my dog, while normal people are warm and dry indoors.
- Squirrel hunting is an activity I never thought I would enjoy.
- Nobody thinks I'm totally crazy when a talk about "dogs."