- This is the year Marley will weave. We are really close and I think this will be accomplished by the end of January.
- Running dog walk. We have spent a lot of time running on a plank and I expect we'll do a lot more running on a plank until Marley stops jumping off the dog walk. I want Marley to have a solid running dog walk by June.
- Once she we are comfortable with all the equipment, I want to enter a fun trial. I've found one in June and one in November; I'm thinking we'll be ready for June event.
- I've found some lure coursing events closer to home and we'll start attending those this year.
- At our agility Christmas Party, I received a lot of advice on tracking and everybody encouraged me to try Rally. I want to start working on those in July (I don't want to slow down our agility progress by adding another activity).
Marley and Riley after a two mile walk.
- Marley wants more...long hikes, cookies, play time, etc.
- She wants a new kitten (ok, maybe its me that wants a new kitten)
- She wants to make friends with the neighborhood skunk. I'm not happy with this at all, we have had two close calls and I do not want to experience a skunked dog. At this time I'm stocking up on skunk spray remedies (if you have one please feel free to share).