Thursday, February 3, 2011

Why is it so hard?

I just realized there are three things at are extremely difficult when owning a dog.
  1. After a dog plays run-away, not yelling is difficult. When Marley decided to play this game I thought my head would explode from the effort of not yelling at her when she finally stopped and allowed herself to be caught.


  2. Not laughing at a naughty dog. I love it when my instructors dog is naughty in class. I know laughing will encourage the behavior and I know I shouldn't encourage naughty behavior. I end up smirking instead of laughing, however it is really hard not to laugh.


  3. Feeling guilty about leaving my dog home. I'm taking a couple of classes and Marley spends two days of the week home with Bob. I don't like that it disrupts our park schedule and fun time. On those days I have our fabulous dog walker visit Marley and I make extra trips home to provide mini-walks; however, I still feel guilty.

No comments: