Sunday, December 12, 2010

Playdate with King

Marley had a play date today with King and his little brother Ace, she had a great time. I'm glad she didn't chase their feline siblings.

King showed her around his huge yard and pointed out all the best spots.
Quick come here, I'll show you my favorite digging spot.

Ace just wanted to play fetch.
Quick throw the toy and I'll kind of bring it back. Hurry!

Marley helped them patrol the yard. This involved a lot of running around and barking.
Stay out of the yard, we are sure you don't belong! We are large, fierce and will tear you apart!


They all took a grass snack break.


They all had a great time. I enjoyed throwing toys for dogs that appreciate a great game of fetch and Marley enjoyed running around and rolling in grass. Everybody had so much fun that Ace wanted to go home with us, we resisted the urge to bring him home.

Thanks to King and Ace's mom for inviting us over, we had a great time.

No comments: