I want to know how can the stuff of a 12 lb dog can take up so much room? Marley's stuff includes:
- Crate - to keep her safe in an unfamiliar location
- Blankets - got to be comfy
- Towel - in case she gets muddy, heaven forbid she actually swims
- Vaccine certificate - My vet provides me one at our annual visit and I scan it into my computer for safe keeping (paper vanishes and multiplies at my house).
- Food and water - always safe to use what is familiar
- Bowls - for food and water
- Toys - a variety to keep it fun, must not forget our soccer ball or bubbles
- Pet friendly snacks - Carrots and apples
- Extra Leash - just to be safe
- Regular gear - such as poop bags and long leash
After visiting multiple sites looking for pet friendly destinations and mapping my route I discovered the best site ever! Go Pet Friendly is simply so wonderful, in addition to having great tips, they have a brand new Road Trip Planner! They are currently working on it and I encountered a slight snag. I emailed them with the problem and they responded within minutes. I am amazed with their friendly, professional customer service and I look forward to using them for my next road trip.