Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dog Food Recall

When ever I need to feed Marley kibble I go to a Natura product, usually Evo or California Natural. I was a bit dismayed to discover Natura was purchased by Proctor and Gamble earlier this year. I am a bit horrified to discover Proctor and Gamble has issued a recall on some of their dog foods. While Natura products are not listed as part of the recall, I'm wondering how soon before my favorite products are affected.

If you feed any Proctor and Gamble products please verify they are not part of the recall prior to feeding your pet.

2 comments:

Dog Lover said...

Wonder why Such Big Companies does not conduct a thorough quality check before releasing the products to the Market.

Pet Lover said...

Always better to consult a good Vet & take opinions from our friends & well wishers before buying pet foods.