Monday, April 26, 2010

K9 Cancer Walk

Marley and I completed the entire 7k for K9 Cancer! It was a fabulous event, I found it informative and fun. I learned there are a lot of resources nearby for any pet who has cancer.

Marley and Bruiser ready to go!


This is one of the most popular charity dog walks I've ever attended. It was simply packed before the event started.
I love the booths that have information about new activities and Marley loves to sample all the treats the vendors provide. At this event I learned about a new sport called K9 Nose Work, basically its an activity that encourages a dog to use its nose to find stuff. It sounds like a lot of fun and I think Marley will enjoy it.


Marley is just having a blast walking in a new park. I always worry about her surrounded by crowds and new dogs, however she always surprises me and behaves very well.

We were ahead of the pack and I was simply amazed by how many people attended the event. Marley really wanted her own duck.

Marley is ready for our next charity walk!

No comments: