Monday, July 1, 2013

Surfing Dogs

I grew up by the Ocean.  It was fantastic, I spent most of the summer taking the bus to the beach and hanging out.  Yep, I even had the crazy roommate that watched the weather channel and had elaborate algorithms to calculate the best surf time and location. Whenever I plan a vacation or even a road trip, the beach is my destination.  I'm really happy Marley travels well and loves running on the sand.

There is a cool club that hosts classes in San Diego, SoCal Surf Dogs. I just found out I can enroll Marley in a surfing class.  How cool is that!

I was in the middle of planning a fantastic vacation, geared towards teaching Marley how to surf when I realized...she hates swimming.  I strongly suspect Marley would protest and move out if I tried to teach her how to surf.

Hmm...my next dog must like water!

No comments: