Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beneful Dog Park Makeover Winner

Congratulations to Jennifer and Honey Belle for winning the 2011 Beneful $500,000 Dog Park Makeover for her park in Birmingham, Alabama.

Jennifer and Honey Belle's vision is simply marvelous and Marley wants to go to their new park.

Some of the features I really like are:

  • The club house that can be rented for parties which would raise money for park maintenance
  • The self-serve dog wash as a fund raiser for park maintenance
  • Plenty of shade
  • Bone shaped water feature
  • Built in agility course
  • Separate training area
I love that Jennifer thought about how the park was going to remain awesome and incorporated that in her plan.    I'm very excited about the dog park and I can't wait to see it complete.  I believe a cross country road trip is in our future.

I think its time for me to dust off my graph paper and start planning for the 2012 contest.  

No comments: